Eric M. Rice Esq.
Before attending Law School, Eric majored in Sociology at California State University, Fullerton. He graduated Cum Laude and was a member of the Sociological Honors Society. During this time, Eric studied the sociological aspects of the family as well as crime and punishment. He attended Chapman University School of Law in Orange, CA.
Eric is a member of the California State Bar Family Law Section and Orange County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice law in California State Court and the United States Central District Court of California. His primary area of practice is Family Law.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member, Sociological Honors Society
- Major: Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar, Family Law Section, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member